Maria Nila Colour Refresh Black 2.00, 10.1 Oz.
-100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
-Non-Permanent colour with a black tone
-Softening Argan Oil that nourishes hair
-Sulphate and Paraben Free
- Additional information
A nourishing colour masque with non-permanent colour pigments that will quickly freshen up your hair. The masque moisturises and reduces frizz for a silky smooth and shiny result. All colours can be diluted with our White Mix to create pastel colours. Or simply mix two different colours to create your own unique colour. Colour Refresh is perfect to use between the colour sessions at the salon or for special events.
Properties and expected results
-Suitable for medium to dark hair (level 2-4)
-For lighter hair, please dilute with White Mix or the effect may be too intense
-Do not use before any kind of bleach treatment as this may cause discoloration
-Does not cover grey hair
1. Wash your hair – Shampoo your hair and rinse out with water. This will prepare your hair for the treatment, and make sure that the pigments can attach to the hair.
2. Towel dry the hair – Squeeze out excess water and gently towel dry your hair.
3. Mix & apply colour refresh – Mix your shade or use a plain colour refresh. Make sure to apply throughout the entire hair for an even result, using fingers or a comb.
Please consider using gloves.
4. Let it sit – Let sit for 3-10 minutes depending on desired intensity.
5. Rinse – Use plenty of water to get rid of any excess colour.
6. Conditioner – Finish the treatment with a conditioner. This will close the cuticle and make sure that the pigments don’t fall off.
How much Colour Refresh you need to use varies greatly from hair to hair. The amount needed will depend on the length and thickness of the hair, as well as the quality of the hair.
– For short hair, use about 15-30 pumps
– For medium length hair, use about 30-60 pumps
– For long har, use about 60-90 pumps